Sunday, July 18, 2010

Days 6 & 7: End of Week 1

Day 6: Thursday, July 15
Breakfast: Vegan Over Night Oats w/Cherries
Lunch: Sweet Tomato Soup
Dinner: Raw Pizza w/Eggplant Crust

Friday morning before breakfast I went on my 2nd jog.  It went pretty well, although I think I much prefer evening exercise, since it is so hard for me to wake up in the morning.

Day 7: Friday, July 16, my parents come to visit
Breakfast: Banana Hemp Smoothie
Lunch: E.L.T. (Eggplant "Bacon", Lettuce & Tomato Sandwich) & Asian Style Noodle Salad at Beets Cafe both halved with my mom, Chocolate Orange "Cheese"cake for dessert
Dinner: Veggie Tex Mex Tacos with Guacamole

















Beets Cafe was DELICIOUS!  I absolutely loved everything about my meal!  My husband even said that he was amazed my his meal.  He's not usually very descriptive about meals; he often says, "It was good," in an unamused tone.  I'm so excited about this place, and my parents even enjoyed themselves.  They not raw or vegan.  The "cheese"cakes was to die for!  Aaron, my husband, got the pineapple variety which I got to taste.  Yum!  If only we could afford to eat there more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment